Compass is the innovative, flexible, and robust software solution that
empowers individuals with complex communication needs. Additional voices
and the new Symbol Manager just added!
Communicate with Confidence
Ask for what you want to eat or drink, ask questions, and say what’s on your mind. These are not luxuries but the things you need others to hear and understand. Let Tobii Dynavox Compass give you the confidence that comes through clear communication.
- A full-breadth of pre-stored communication – symbols, pictures, words, and phrases – supporting everyday conversations about mealtime, activities, & needs.
- Additional built-in supports such as Behavior Supports and Scripts help you successfully navigate through daily activities and conversations.
- All new tools in Compass, including new Pagesets, communication Topics, and vocabulary, help to increase communication efficiency and speed. And, over 1400 High-contrast symbols have been added to help individuals with low vision or visual impairments.
Connect and Belong
Communication is about sharing, socializing, and connecting with the people most important in your life. Compass creates a world of possibility for fast and efficient communication, providing the largest variety of content available in any AAC solution.
- Easy access to pre-stored messages for games, shops, restaurants, school and many of your favorite activities.
- Don’t miss your turn to jump into the conversation with QuickFires and QuickPhrases.
- New to Compass! The Core First pageset and the addition of French pagesets.
Chart YOUR Course
Life is not just about what you have, it’s about what you strive for, work towards, and dream about. Whatever your interests and passions, let Compass take you as far as you want to go. Easy access to pre-stored messages for games, shops, restaurants, school and many of your favorite activities.
- Unique, research-based Core Word Strategy helps you develop and use rich and creative communication.
- The one-of-a kind Stroke & Brain Injury Persona is based on research, clinical experience, and field-testing, and provides new opportunities for successful communication.
- New Pageset Wizard quickly guides you to the most appropriate communication pageset, meeting your specific communication needs.
NEW in Compass 2.5!
The Compass 2.5 update has added important new features as well as update existing ones. The most notable feature is probably the improved Tablet Talk function. This function allows T-Series users to send and receive text messages using an Android smart phone. The app for your phone and T-Series can be found on myTobiiDynavox.com in addition to a Compass Text Messaging Getting Started document. Additional features include:
- App Switcher – Added to Android (T-Series) devices, this new feature allows scanning users to access the Tablet Talk app and then return to Compass unassisted. It is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Improved Scanning Features – auditory scanning with Acapela voices, scanning with zoom, scanning access method now includes a hold time setting.
- Pageset Updates – New Packages that can be imported into existing pagesets, performance updates to the Compass Application, and more!
Current Compass users can update to Compass 2.5, at no charge, by clicking here! You will also find a complete list of release notes there.
Try the Tobii Dynavox Compass App Free for 30 Days!