Look to Learn
Look to Learn is a software package with 40 eye gaze activities designed for people starting out with eye gaze technology. The activities have been specially created to provide a fun way to improve access and choice making skills.
Each activity develops a different skill, ranging from early cause and effect through to accurate eye gaze control. The software has been created in consultation with teachers and therapists and provides the tools needed for assessment.
The 40 Look to Learn activities have been split into five key areas of learning and development:
- Sensory – Designed to teach cause and effect
- Explore – Engage with the whole screen
- Target – Improve accuracy of eye gaze access
- Choose – Develops choice making skills
- Control – Fine tunes eye gaze access