Sensory Eye Fx
Sensory Eye FX is a set of applications designed for the earliest level of eye gaze usage. The software is divided into 5 stages that function as a training ground to teach early eye gaze users the tools and methods of eyegaze.
- Blank Screen Engagement – activities allow learners to explore cause and effect – when they look something happens, when they look away it stops – this concept is fundamental to learning gaze interaction.
- Object Displacement – here learners may begin to gain greater awareness as to how their gaze proximity activates a response from content in a certain area of the screen.
- Zoned Focusing – now we want learners to be able to begin to fix their gaze in order to achieve a greater level of control and accuracy.
- Active Exploration – active exploration activities encourage learners to engage with the wider area of the screen and have fun using their eyes.
- Controlled targeting – Controlled targeting activities can help learners achieve greater control, a higher degree of accuracy and a more detailed understanding of the dwell function.